|1st Vice President||Rachael Shimek||rachael.shimek(at)wyo.gov|
|2nd Vice President||Sarah Allaun||sallaun(at)uwyo.edu|
|Executive Secretary/Treasurer||Carolyn Buff||jcbuff(at)bresnan.net|
|Book Review/Editor||Dave Vlcek||dave69(at)livecom.mx |
Click on the buttons below to be redirected to the other WAS webpages:
The Wyoming Archaeological Society
PURPOSES OF THE WYOMING ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY
1. To promote and disseminate archaeological knowledge and understanding to the
citizens of Wyoming.
2. To preserve, protect, and respect archaeological material and sites.
3. To preserve important archaeological sites and collections by acquiring them for
4. To promote scientific research and encourage cooperation between avocational
and professional archaeologist.
5. To cooperate and coordinate with the Wyoming State Archaeologist and other
persons and agencies concerning archaeological investigations.
6. To respect the dignity of groups whose cultural histories are the subject of